Staff Trainings – 5 Hr Pet CPR & First Aid Program
- What would your staff do if a dog choked?
- What would you or your staff do if a dog went unconscious at your facility?
- How would they handle a seizure?
- Bleeding from a Dog Fight Injury?
- Or Insect Bite or Sting?
- Would they know how to handle, but even PREVENT a dog in HEAT STROKE?
- Would you like your clients to know that you as an owner/manager have taken a step above & beyond to make sure your staff is prepared?
- How about having a FORMER FACILITY MANAGER & VETERINARY NURSE conduct your staff’s training?
Contact us today to reserve your date!
If you have a staff of 5 or more, we would love to come to you and get everyone trained in just 5 hours!
We are now taking reservations for staff trainings this year for facilities and companies across the DFW metroplex!
- Completely customized for your business & your staff
- We can come to you or arrange for another location to host!
- Available any day of the week or weekend and any time that fits your staff’s schedule!
- 5 Team Members: Starts at $99 per student
- 6-10 Team Members: $95 per student
- 11-20 Team Members: $85 per student
*Travel & Set-up Expenses may apply to those outside of Dallas area
Each student gets:
- Complimentary Snacks & Waters,
- an Emergency Muzzle,
- Professional Handbook
- and a Professional Certificate for you to display for your clients!
The Pet CPR & First Aid Program covers the following topics:
- Restraining & Muzzling
- Primary Assessment
- Rescue Breathing
- Canine CPR & Feline CPR
- Choking Management
- Bleeding & Shock Management including Dog Fights
- Snout-To-Tail™ Assessment for Injury & Wellness
- Assessing the Pet’s Vitals
- Pet First Aid Kit Contents
- Insect Bites & Stings
- Heat & Cold Injuries
Is this right for us?
- DayPlay Staff
- Boarding Staff
- Pet Sitters
- Dog Walkers
- Pet Taxi Chauffers
- Pooper Scoopers
- Pet Photographers
ALSO great for Vet Techs & Veterinary Staff to learn “in-the-field” techniques when you DON’T have a Re-breather system, Oxygen or Epinephrine etc.
Beth has 10 years experience as a Veterinary Technician and has managed several DayPlay/Boarding/Training/Grooming facilities across DFW so you will get the most complete & comprehensive training from someone who KNOWS the emergencies that you and your staff will actually encounter!
Submit your review
Beth is an awesome awesome teacher of skills & Master Instructor. I highly recommend anyone in the animal industry that works closely to any species take training from this instructor. From the the way she can personally relate from her own emergencies and past experiences to a life long dedication to the animal field.