If there is any other topic regarding any of the following that you would like Beth to speak on – Let us know & we’ll customize a program just for you!
Medical Fostering/Rescue or
Pet Facility Management
Beth is available for demos (15-30 minute) or up to 8 hour Pet CPR & First Aid Seminar and everything in between! Her seminars and knowledge base is vast and completely customized for your audience! Her experience as a Veterinary Technician to Boarding & Day Play Management and Canine Behavior & Training contribute to her expanded program options!
Examples of Current
& Most Popular Programs
- Snout-To-Tail™ Assessment
- Emergency Restraint & Muzzling
- Assembling a Pet First Aid Kit
- Assembling a Disaster Pet Preparedness Kit
- Checking your Pet’s Vitals
- Hiking & Walking with Your Pets
- Knowing Your Pet’s Health
- Dog Behavior 101 or Cat Behavior 101
- Dog Bite Prevention & Kid Safety with Pets
2.5 Hour Seminars
- Dogs 101 – Get started off on the right paw…
- Home Emergency & Disaster Pet Preparedness
- Finding Your Passion with Pets: Working Inside
- The Animal Industry & Finding Your Niche
- I Want to Help The Animals! Volunteer & Foster Orientation
5 Hour Pet Tech™ Seminar
- Pet CPR & First Aid Seminar
8-Hour Pet Tech™ Seminar
- Full PetSaver™ Seminar including
- Pet CPR & First Aid
- Caring for your Senior Pet-izen
- Dental Care for your Pet-izen
Local or Nationwide Trainings!
Contact us today for a customized quote for your event!
or Call (214) 476-9938 today!