- Contents – Bag packed with 291 useful and valuable hospital grade medical supplies – See the product images and the product description below for a full list of contents. We are confident that you will find that there are more and higher quality contents in our kits than any other on the market!
- Design – Crafted from durable rip-stop nylon and vinyl fabric. Lightweight, compact and yet still holds everything you need for life’s unexpected events. Extensive inner pockets keep the contents stored neatly and safely between uses. Reflective and red cross logo for added safety. This first aid kit is 12.0 inches long X 8.5 inches wide X 4.0 inches thick. When opened fully the kit spreads to 22.0 inches long. It weighs approximately 1.1 lbs
- Versatile – Great emergency kit for most daily use or adventures, including: homes, businesses, offices, camping, cars, restaurants, autos, sports, boats, road trips, workplace, scouts, survival gear and schools.
- Be Prepared – This product will allow you to be ready for unexpected basic daily mishaps and even wilderness survival trauma situations. We’ve seen our kits used in a variety of situations, including: month long sea kayak trips, minor pet accidents and everyday baby misadventures. Stash this kit as a car emergency kit, in your backpack, vehicle glove compartment or medical cabinet for quick and easy solutions to emergencies.
- Trusted – Complies with American ANSI and OSHA professional standards for most environments (please check our contents with your specific regulations) Manufactured and sold by a US company that has been doing business for 40 years. Purchasing a Thrive Brand First Aid Kit ensures a safe, sterile and regulated product.